FREE Equity Release Calculator
If you are over 55, then you could qualify for equity release. To find out whether you are likely to qualify for equity release and, if so, how much equity you could release, simply fill in your details in our equity release calculator below.
Our equity release calculator will provide you with the maximum amounts you could borrow from the many equity release schemes.
Equity release has benefited thousands of retired homeowners throughout the UK with the various equity release plans. You are safe with Bower as we only recommend Equity Release Council (formerly SHIP) equity release plans, which incorporate the SHIP Guarantees.
Things to consider
- “No negative equity” guarantee
- Releasing equity will reduce the value of your estate
- We give you access to all UK equity release providers that are members of the Equity Release Council (formerly SHIP)
- Preferential offers and rates from equity release providers
- Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Peace of mind in dealing with an award winning equity release specialist
- Releasing equity may affect your entitlement to means-tested state benefits
- We research the whole of the market
If you would like to find out more about equity release, why not book a FREE INITIAL NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION? All you need do is call 0800 411 8668 and speak directly to an expert, friendly equity release adviser who will arrange to come and see you in the comfort of your own home at a time to suit you, with your family present if you wish.
Talk to us today about equity release; it has made a substantial difference to the lives of thousands, why not see how it could make a difference to yours?
This is a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks, please ask for a personalised illustration.
This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose an equity release product. Make sure that you read the separate key facts illustration before you make a decision.