Bower Retirement Services: Award Winning Specialist UK Equity Release Advice
The high level of service and advice provided by Bower Retirement Services was recognised at the Equity Release Awards 2009 and again multiple winner in 2011 where we won the title of Best Financial Adviser.
With Bower, you will receive some of the very best equity release advice: you can read more about our service , and the equity release process, below and of course, please call us should you wish to find out more.
Stage 1: Initial Consultation
Our initial consultation is free of charge and without obligation.
- Consider in principle whether an equity release plan is the right option for you
- Give you an idea of how much you may be able to release from your property
- Suggest a selection of alternatives that you may not have considered
- Clearly set out the advantages and disadvantages of equity release
- Let you know – clearly – all the costs involved in your equity release plan
- Answer all your questions
- Allow you to go away and consider whether to take the next step in your own time after discussing everything with your family
This is a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks, please ask for a personalised illustration.
Bower provide independent, impartial financial advice and comprehensive customer support for which we will charge a fee. The precise amount will depend upon your personal circumstances but our typical fee is £395 for advice, and our typical arrangement fee is £1,447 which is only payable when your plan completes. If you would like to learn more about equity release without any obligation, we offer a free and confidential initial consultation in the comfort off your own home with one of our qualified equity release advisers. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and find out if equity release is suitable for you.